Baratza Vario+ Coffee Grinder
Baratza Vario+ Coffee. Multipurpose professional quality Coffee & Espresso Grinder for multiple brew methods.54mm Flat Ceramic Burr and 220 steps of macro and micro adjustment.
Baratza Vario+ Coffee Grinder
Vario+ Product Overview
This Baratza Vario+ Coffee Grinder is a professional quality multipurpose Coffee & Espresso grinder for home use. Vario+ flat features a dependable 54 mm professional ceramic flat burr. This coffee grinder is not only perfect for the home, but the office or even small cafe.
This user-friendly coffee grinder is designed with ease of use in mind and is an excellent choice if you enjoy several bre methods. Drip Coffee, Espresso, French Press, Pour over and more. It has 3 programmable buttons and 220 steps of macro and micro grind adjustments help toy dial in the perfect grind. The LED display and bold print on the machine make it easy to operate. This grinder also features a heavy-duty Metal PortaHolder and a 180g grounds bin. Baratza Vario+ is an excellent and reliable grinder that will product the professional results coffee lovers enjoy.
Functions & Features
- 54 mm professional ceramic flat burrs for precise grinding.
- Burrs remain sharp twice as long as the highest quality steel burrs.
- Grinds 1.6 grams/second for Espresso and 2.2 grams/second for Press.
- Broad range of grind settings (230 microns – 1150 microns)
- Front mounted control panel with LED display.
- 3 programmable buttons to allow grind time setting to within 0.1 second (about 0.2 gram).
- Simple START button automatically delivers accurate dosing.
- Macro and micro adjustments for fine tuning the grind.
- Macro adjustments move from fine to coarse with 10 different settings.
- Secondary micro adjustments allow for 23 additional grind steps for fine tuning.
- Minimizes ground coffee remaining in the grinder.
- Exceptional for both espresso and manual brewing methods.
- Powerful high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs.
- Motor turns slowly resulting in cool and quiet operation for long grinding cycles.
- Circuitry equipped with automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch.
- Calibrated at the factory to ensure an accurate range of grind.
- Burrs can be calibrated simply using the special calibration tool included with the grinder.
- Includes heavy-duty Metal PortaHolder and a 180g grounds bin.
- Burrs easily removable without tools for easy cleaning.
Model Number: 887-120V / 888-120V
UPC: 838823008879 / 838823008886
Hopper Material: Smoked Plastic
Burr Diameter: 54mm Flat Ceramic Burr
Grind Range: 230 – 1150 microns
Steps of Adjustment: 220 steps of macro and micro
Fine-tune Adjustment: 23 micro = 230
Speed to Grind: 1.6g/sec.—2.2g/sec.
Hopper Capacity: 8 ounces (230 g)
Grounds Bin Capacity: 6.3 oz (180g)
Power Specifications: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W
Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.1 x 14.1 Inches
Product Weight: 9 lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year manufacturer warranty
Support & Resources
Product User Manual: Vario+ Operating Manual
Product Spec Sheet: Product Sheet
Quick Reference Guide: Quick Start Guide
How to: Troubleshooting & Recalibrating Vario, Vario W
How to: Unclogging Forte, Vario, Vario-W
Baratza Vario Overview same video above
Baratza warranty & product support: provided by Baratza
Vario+ Baratza Troubleshooting
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 8 in|
Upgraded from an Encore and this is truly an amazing upgrade. The grind is consistent across it’s range. It is quiet and much faster grinding. I have had very consistent espresso extraction. It is very well engineered and it even has a hidden cord wrap on the base for any excess cord. I use this grinder for both espresso and French press and it’s hard to find a grinder that does both well. Kudos to Baratza for an amazing machine.