Baratza Sette 30 Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Have you been working on your barista skills at home and wondering how to get your grinds to the next level in creating the best tasting espresso? Or are you working in a Cafe that needs to upgrade their grinders to match the quality of their beans and busy workload, but may not be ready to go to the professional large-scale grinders? Well Bartza has come out with the Sette Series of grinders to serve all of those needs and many more. The dependability of products from this company is a guarantee.
The Sette 30 works exceptionally well when used for, espresso, AeroPress, Hario V60 and most automatic brewers. Experience highspeed grinding at 3.5-5.5 grams per second depending on the roast and grind settings and nearly zero retention. You can grind directly into the portafilter or into the static-reducing grounds bin. Set your grind, time and press the start button and the grinder will deliver the precise dose you need for your brew.
Functions & Features
- Straight-thru vertical transport and grinding of the beans for high efficiency with minimal residual coffee left over
- Rotation of the outer ring burr along with proprietary tooth geometry produces maximum grinding ability.
- Proprietary gear box maximizes efficiency of torque transfer for less power consumption and heat.
- A powerful DC motor maximizes starting torque and efficiency for cooler operation.
- Etzinger 40mm conical S1 burrs designed for a grind profile that is excellent for espresso and great for finer grind brew methods.
- Grinds 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second.
- Durable Burrs will remain sharp for years.
- Change the cone burr in less than a minute without tools or re-calibration.
- Device holder allows removal and re-positioning of the arms for grinding into a portafilter or the grounds bin.
- Grounds bin made from an anti-static plastic with a molded spout.
- Hopper holds 300-400g of coffee.
- Bean shutoff feature allows for no-mess.
- Change beans with ease with simple hopper removal.
- Front mounted control panel with easy to read backlit LED display.
- Manually set grind time to within 0.1 seconds.
- Simple start button automatically provides precise dosing.
- 31 macro adjustment steps produce the perfect grind profile for espresso and many other brewing methods requiring a finer grind.
- Small footprint fits under standard kitchen cabinets.
- Easily clean the cone burr without tools.
- Includes AP Cone Burr, Grounds Bin, and Stationary Device Holder.
Model Number: 1130
Hopper Material: Smoked Plastic
Burr Diameter: 40mm Steel S1
Grind Range: 230-950 microns
Speed to Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
Hopper Capacity: 10 ounces (300-400 g)
Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
Power Specifications: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 200W 2.6A
Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.1 x 15.75 Inches
Product Weight: 7 lbs.
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Support & Resources
Product User Manual: Operating Manual PDF
Quick Reference Guide: Quick Reference PDF
Baratza Sette 30 Overview same video above
Baratza warranty & product support: provided by Baratza