Baratza Sette 270Wi Espresso Grinder
The Baratza Sette 270Wi Espresso Grinder is a professional quality versatile Conical Burr Espresso Grinder with built in Acaia scale and 40mm Steel S1 burrs to grind coffee beans
Baratza Sette 270Wi Espresso Grinder
Baratza Sette 270Wi Espresso Grinder Product Overview
Weighing coffee beans at home for each brew is a thing of the past with the Baratza Sette 270Wi Espresso Grinder Conical Burr. This is the first Grind-By-Weight grinder to be offered to home brewers all over the world by Baratza. This machine has the same wonderful features of the other models in this group, but the technology and intelligence of this machine can’t be matched. The consistency of the grinder and accuracy of the digital scale is simply amazing! This grinder has the Acaia weighing technology built into it and can quickly calculate or self-adjust after changes in beans, grind settings or dose weight. It offers Bluetooth technology to connect to the Acaia’s Sette 270WI Updater app to ensure timely updates when software changes are made.
This awesome grinder has the 30 macro-adjustments that you have all come to love as well as the extra 9 settings of stepless micro-adjustments, which allows you to dial in the perfect shot. The Baratza Sette 270Wi is truly a professional espresso grinder that will elevate your espresso game. It offers hands-free grinding directly into the portafilter, grounds bin or most popular brewing devices. This grinder allows you to discover different brewing methods using new and traditional techniques.
Functions & Features
- Built-in weight-based dosing using the precise and accurate weighing technology of Acaia.
- Built-in Acaia high precision scale.
- Software updates can be installed via the integrated Bluetooth using Apple phone or tablet.
- Quickly calculates and predicts stop point when changing grind setting, beans, or dose weight.
- Sensitive to a 10th of a gram
- Quick Burst feature allows adding small increments of coffee
- Helps make weight based recipes for coffee preparation simple.
- Straight-thru vertical transport and grinding of the beans for high efficiency with minimal residual coffee left over
- Rotation of the outer ring burr along with proprietary tooth geometry produces maximum grinding ability.
- Proprietary gear box maximizes efficiency of torque transfer for less power consumption and heat.
- A powerful DC motor maximizes starting torque and efficiency for cooler operation.
- Etzinger 40mm conical S1 burrs designed for a grind profile that is excellent for espresso and great for finer grind brew methods.
- Grinds 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second.
- Durable Burrs will remain sharp for years.
- Device holder allows removal and re-positioning of the arms for grinding into a portafilter or the grounds bin.
- Hopper holds 300-400g of coffee.
- Bean shutoff feature allows for no-mess.
- Change beans with ease with simple hopper removal.
- Grind directly into a portafilter or the grounds bin with by simply adjusting the built-in holder.
- Weight based grinding directly into most popular brewing devices (V60, Clever, Able Kone, etc.).
- Adjustable arms accommodate portafilters from 49mm to 58mm.
- Holder includes an integrated hook for stability of the portafilter.
- Grounds bin made from an anti-static plastic with a molded spout.
- 31 macro adjustment steps produce the perfect grind profile for espresso and many other brewing methods requiring a finer grind.
- Step-less micro adjustment with 9 indicators to dial in the perfect espresso shot.
- Connected directly to the cone burr is the macro/micro mechanism for instant and precise grind adjustment.
- Small footprint fits under standard kitchen cabinets.
- Change the cone burr in less than a minute without tools.
- Exceptional for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew.
- Circuitry equipped with automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch.
- User-friendly front mounted control panel with easy to read backlit LED display.
- Manually set grind time to within 0.1 seconds.
- Simple start button automatically provides precise dosing.
- Includes AP Cone Burr, Grounds Bin and Convertible Device Holder.
Model Number: 11270Wi
Hopper Material: Smoked Plastic
Burr Diameter: 40mm Steel S1
Grind Range: 230-950 microns
Steps of Adjustment: 30 macro x
Fine-tune Adjustment: 9 micro = 270
Speed to Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
Hopper Capacity: 10 ounces (300-400 g)
Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
Power Specifications: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 200W 2.6A
Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.1 x 15.75 Inches
Product Weight: 7 lbs.
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Get Free Coffee & Free Shipping!
Get a Free 12oz bag of our whole bean Coffee when you purchase a Baratza Grinder for $249.95+
- Use the product variation selection at the top of this page to select the coffee you’d like.
- Our Coffee is roasted fresh to order and will ship separately from the grinder.
- If the coffee you selected has run out of stock, we will substitute with another type.
- This is a limited time offer by Maker’s Coffee Company.
Mission Before Profit
Our mission of supporting Farmers, Families, and Communities around the World starts with our Coffee.
Regardless of our profitability, 10% of our expenses from the sale of our coffee goes directly to support humanitarian missions around the world. This ensures our mission can be successful and comes first before any potential profit.
We sincerely appreciate your support of our mission-based coffee. We know and understand our mission cannot be successful without people like you. You can feel good about your purchase, because our coffee helps amazing missions and people around the globe.
Support & Resources
Baratza Sette 270Wi Product User Manual: Operating Manual PDF
Quick Reference Guide: Quick Reference PDF
Baratza Sette 270Wi Overview same video above
Baratza warranty & product support: provided by Baratza
Baratza Sette 270Wi
|Free 12oz Bag of Coffee!|
Sloth Serum, Nutty Anteater, Capybara Crema