Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker
Starting at $42.00
The Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker is an artist’s interpretation of Italian coffee and espresso culture. Designed by architect David Chipperfield this innovative and functional coffee maker brews smooth, full-bodied espresso in under 5 minutes.
Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker
Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker Product Overview
The Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker – The Perfect Blend of Tradition and Innovation.
Experience the traditional charm of Italian espresso and coffee culture with the Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker. Designed by world renowned architect David Chipperfield, this iconic coffee maker is the artist’s interpretation of this Italian tradition. Innovative details enhance both form and function.
This Moka Pot features a flat lid designed to hold cups while they’re being heated helping you experience the full aroma and flavor of your espresso. The Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker won’t have you compromising on taste or flavor of your espresso like many other more mainstream brewing options.
Crafted for simplistic use and extraordinary performance the Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker combines minimalist elegance and exceptional craftsmanship. The simple traditional design ensures durability and reliability which will last in your household for the long haul. Brewing smooth full-bodied espresso is a simple with the Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker and can be brewed In less than 5 minutes. Simply add water, coffee grounds, and brew – it’s really that simple Generating steam and pressure pushing the water up through the coffee grounds creates a delicious espresso crema.
The heat-insulated handle of the Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker is non-slip and ergonomic ensuring effortless handling and pouring. A versatile Coffee Maker that can be used on various heating sources and Stovetops. If you are looking for a functional high quality Moka Pot, the Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker is an excellent choice.
Meet The Designer
Sir David Chipperfield is an internationally acclaimed architect known for his elegant, minimalist designs. With an illustrious career spanning decades, he founded David Chipperfield Architects in 1985. His work blends contemporary elements with existing structures leaving a timeless and harmonious impact. Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for his services to architecture Sir David Chipperfield’s legacy inspires the next generation of designers worldwide.
Functions & Features
- Alessi Moka Espresso Coffee Maker – Designed by architect David Chipperfield.
- Artist’s interpretation of a timeless icon of Italian culture.
- Innovative details for enhanced form and functionality.
- Flat lid for placing cups to be heated, optimizing aroma and flavor.
- Unmistakable taste of coffee prepared with an espresso coffee maker.
- Crafted for simplistic beauty and extraordinary performance.
- Durable, reliable, simple to use, and easy to maintain traditional design.
- Generates steam and pressure for smooth and full-bodied espresso in under 5 minutes.
- Heat-insulated handle with non-slip texture and ergonomic curve for easy, even pouring.
- Convenient and user-friendly design for effortless use, storage, and cleaning.
- Perfect gift for any occasion, a thought-provoking conversation piece.
- Suitable for use on various heat sources, adding to its versatility.
1 Cup: DC06/1 3 Cups: DC06/3 6 Cups: DC06/6 9 Cups: DC06 FM
Body & Base Material: Metal, Aluminum Casting
Handle & Knob Material: PA
Stovetop Safe Compatibility: Wood Stove, Wood Pellet, Gas & Others
9 Cup Version Special Feature: Magnetic bottom Induction compatible
Filter Type: Reusable Stainless Steel Filter
BPA Free: Yes
1 Cup: 4.3” H X 2.8” W X 5.3” D
3 Cups: 5.3” H X 3.5” W X 6.3” D
6 Cups: 7” H X 4.1” W X 7” D
9 Cups: 8” H X 4.7” W X 8” D
1 Cup: 1.06 lb. 3 Cups: 1.52 lb. 6 Cups: 2.41 lb. 9 Cups: 2.75 lb.
Warranty: 2 Year
A Moka Pot that is simple yet elegant and produces traditional italian espresso results
1 cup, 3 cups, 6 cups, 9 cups