Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Baratza Sette 270 Product Overview
Dial in perfection with the Baratza Sette 270. This high performance Coffee grinder is top notch in the Baratza series of espresso grinders. The extra 9 settings of stepless micro-adjustments and 30 macro adjustments allows you to dial in the perfect shot. the pros agree it’s is one of the best espresso grinders. Fill the 300-400g hopper full of your favorite specialty coffee and never worry about stale coffee.
The revolutionary Sette series gearbox technology provides near zero retention, and helps get the freshest grinds. This sleek designed Baratza Sette 270 has quick accessible cleaning and maintenance of the burr cones without tools and no recalibration needed.
The backlit LED display and easy to use buttons are user friendly. You can grind directly into the portafilter or into the static-reducing grounds bin. Set your grind and press the start button and the coffee grinder will deliver the precise dose you need for your brew.
Functions & Features
- Straight-thru vertical transport and grinding of the beans for high efficiency with minimal residual coffee left over
- Rotation of the outer ring burr along with proprietary tooth geometry produces maximum grinding ability.
- Proprietary gear box maximizes efficiency of torque transfer for less power consumption and heat.
- A powerful DC motor maximizes starting torque and efficiency for cooler operation.
- Etzinger 40mm conical S1 burrs designed for a grind profile.
- Grinds 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second.
- Durable Burrs will remain sharp for years.
- Device holder allows removal and re-positioning of the arms for grinding into a portafilter or the grounds bin.
- Hopper holds 300-400g of coffee.
- Bean shutoff feature allows for no-mess.
- Change beans with ease with simple hopper removal.
- Grind directly into a portafilter or the grounds bin with by simply adjusting the built-in holder.
- Grind directly into most popular brewing devices (V60, Clever, Able Kone, etc.).
- Adjustable arms accommodate portafilters from 49mm to 58mm.
- Holder includes an integrated hook for stability of the portafilter.
- Grounds bin made from an anti-static plastic with a molded spout.
- 31 macro adjustment steps produce the perfect grind profile for espresso and many other brewing methods requiring a finer grind.
- Step-less micro adjustment with 9 indicators to dial in the perfect espresso shot.
- Connected directly to the cone burr is the macro/micro mechanism for instant and precise grind adjustment.
- Coffee grinder has small footprint fits under standard kitchen cabinets.
- Exceptional for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew.
- Circuitry equipped with automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch.
- User-friendly front mounted control panel with easy to read backlit LED display.
- Manually set grind time to within 0.1 seconds.
- Simple start button automatically provides precise dosing.
- Includes AP Cone Burr, Grounds Bin and Convertible Device Holder.
Model Number: 11270
Hopper Material: Smoked Plastic
Burr Diameter: 40mm Steel S1
Grind Range: 230-950 microns
Steps of Adjustment: 30 macro x
Fine-tune Adjustment: 9 micro = 270
Speed to Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
Hopper Capacity: 10 ounces (300-400 g)
Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
Power Specifications: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz, 200W 2.6A
Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.1 x 15.75 Inches
Product Weight: 7 lbs.
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
Support & Resources
Baratza Sette 270 Product User Manual: Operating Manual PDF
Quick Reference Guide: Quick Reference PDF
Baratza Sette 270 Espresso Grinder Overview same video above
Baratza warranty & product support: provided by Baratza